Can I come early?
- Reception is open from 10 AM to 10 PM.
Can I check in before 3 PM?
- We can look after your luggage and you can come back any time after 3 PM. Feel free use our wifi and wait at our common area.
Can I get in late night?
- Yes, entrance is always open. There is no curfew.
Can I check in late?
- Yes, you can check your name and room number shown on the monitor at the reception desk and simply check in by yourself with the provided room key.
Can I store my luggage?
- Yes, you can store your luggage for free of charge.
Can I check out late?
- Check out time is 11 AM. There will be a late check-out fee for guests who check out later than 11 AM.
I want to stay one more night.
- Please tell our reception by the next day before 11 AM. Otherwise we might be fully booked.
Can I add an extra person in my room?
- Our room is not very spacious and we do not offer extra mattress. Please ask our reception for more details.
Can I cancel my booking?
- First, please check your booking website as each channels have different cancellation policy applied.
- Only our house cancellation policy is applied and refund is given by us when your booking is made via the Apollo Guesthouse website or directly to us.
Can I smoke in the room?
- Our building is NON-SMOKING. Please smoke at the entrance, outside of the building.
Can I ask for lower bunk in dormitory room?
- Lower bunk bed is FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. We are afraid that we can not guarantee your lower bunk request.
Can I change my bed after check in?
- Yes, if you wish to move to another bed, please tell our reception before 11 AM.
Can my friend come and visit?
- Friends and visitors are welcome as long as they do not stay in your room all night.
Can I cook in the guesthouse?
- Yes, we have a shared kitchen. Feel free to use all items including kitchen utensils.
Can I eat in my room?
- We try very hard to manage our place BUG-FREE! Please use our shared kitchen to enjoy your meals.
Do you have adapters / converters?
- Yes, we sell international adapters / converters at the reception.
Do you have hairdryer?
- Yes, hairdryer is all rooms.
Do you have towels?
- Yes, towels are in all rooms and we replace you to new ones upon request.
Do you have shampoo and conditioner?
- In our bathrooms, we have shampoo, bodysoap, and handwash.
Is the bathroom shared?
- No, we have private bathrooms in all rooms.
Do you clean my room everyday?
- We do not clean your room everyday for privacy reasons. Let us know If you wish your room to be cleaned, or put your trash bin in the hallway to be empty.
Do you have any special parties?
- We try to throw a small party or special event for guests to mingle. Let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions!